The principles processing of personal data
Everyone in our company regards personal data as a value information and we deal with them according to it. Please, read how we approach to protection of personal data. If you do not agree with any point, please contact us.
Personal data Administrator
Administrator of personal data is:
LUCKY DEALS SHOPS LTD.
CARIOCCA BUSINESS PARK
2 SAWLEY ROAD
Contact to person responsible for protection of personal data:
Processing purposes of your personal data
We process your personal data for following purposes:
|Processing purpose||Legal title|
|1) Order arrangement||Execution of contract1|
|2) Complaint arrangement||Execution of contract2|
|3) Answering to your questions through our contact center||Authorized interest3|
|4) Targeted offer of our goods and services||Agreement4|
|5) Marketing special offers||Agreement5|
|6) Evaluation of shopping satisfaction||Agreement6|
|7) Loading and administration of your customer account||Agreement7|
|8) Improving of our web based on anonymous data by its use||Authorized interest8|
1 Viz Regulation GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1b)
2 Viz Regulation GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1b)
3 Viz Regulation GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1f)
4 Viz Regulation GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1a)
5 Viz Regulation GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1a)
6 Viz Regulation GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1a)
7 Viz Regulation GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1a)
8 Viz Regulation GDPR, Article 6, Paragraph 1a)
Presenting and automated processing
In our marketing campaigns we provide presenting and automated processing only for purpose of targeted offer of your goods and services – we want to offer you only the relevant ones and do not disturb you with useless things. We do not use presenting and automated processing for purpose of automated deciding, which would have legal effects or disturb you somehow.
Content of personal data processing
We process only the necessary data to offer you quality goods and services according to your needs.
|Personal data||Processing purpose|
|First name, Surname, Addressing||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
|Sex||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
|Address for sending of order goods||1, 2|
|Invoice address||1, 2|
|Phone number||1, 2|
|E-mail address||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
|Order history||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7|
|History of inviting our web||4, 5, 8|
|History of activities in e-mail campaigns||4, 5|
|Cookies||1, 4, 5, 7, 8|
Receivers and processor of personal data
We protect your personal data like and eye in the head and we do not sell it to a third person! To be able to offer you the best products and services according to your needs, we choose reliable suppliers and use quality third-party tools. They use your personal data only for targeted addressing or improving of products and services quality. These are in the list below.
|DoubleClick by Google||US||4, 5|
|Etnetera Activate a.s.||CZ||4, 5|
Transferring of personal data to third countries
Consignmenter.com is not a seller of goods. On the web side www.consignmenter.com we present offers of individual sellers from Asia, whose are sending the products for free directly to the customer address. Arranging of this service requires to transfer your personal data for processing outside of the EU countries. However, the transfer is in accordance with legal requirements and in any case the protection of your personal data is ensured. Specifically, these are the cloud services (data store) of the relevant US suppliers (see the table below) and the direct seller of the goods you ordered (Asia, Taiwan).
Period of saving personal data
We only process your personal data for the necessary time, which varies according to the purpose of processing:
|Processing purpose||Period of saving personal data|
|Order arrangement (1)||The longest 2 years from issuing of invoice|
|Complaint arrangement (2)||The longest 1 year from ending of complaint proceedings|
|Question from contact center (3)||The longest 60 days from answered a question|
|Targeted offer of goods and services (4)||The longest 30 days from agreement appealing|
|Marketing special offers (5)||The longest 30 days from agreement appealing|
|Evaluation of offer satisfaction (6)||The longest 30 days from agreement appealing|
|Administration of your customer account (7)||The longest 30 days from agreement appealing|
|Analysis of web activity (8)||26 months|
In case of your agreement for direct marketing we evaluate your activity (opening e-mail, clicks on link in it) and If you do not show any activity for more than 12 months, we consider if for unsubscribe and you are removed from database.
If you remove your agreement, we immediately cancel to process your personal data, the period 30 / 60 days are mentioned because of synchronicity of data between used system and removing of personal data from all backups.
Principles for using cookies
If you do not want to receive cookies data, you can delete all cookie files from your PC disk, block its receiving in anonymous mode and the cookies are automatically deleted during the browse closing. For more information browse in helpdesk chapter about cookies:
Closer description about individual cookies categories
Necessary cookies (Type 1)
Basic cookies are necessary to make our web fulfill its basic function. These cookies data enable navigation on web and use of requirements, e.g. access to secured web fields, basket content, user registration, etc. We could not provide services without cookies, which enable operation of this web.
Into this category fall these cookies:
- Identification of your visit (sitting)
- Identification of basket content
Analytic and efficiency cookies (Type 2)
Cookies regarding to performing collect anonymous information how our customers use our web. These cookies show us, how the interaction works between visitor and our web, because visited fields, time spending on web and presence of potential problems, e.g. wrong report. This information helps us to improve performing of our web. These cookies can not collect information about user activities on other webs.
Into these category falls these cookies:
- identification for Google Analytics ( more information )
Function cookies (Type 3)
These cookies enable to improve comfort and effectivity of web and make various functions accessible. In function cookies is possible to adjust language setting.
Into this category fall these cookies:
- information about providing / refusing of agreement with processing of cookies for targeted advertising
- information about adjustment of agreement level with cookies processing
Cookies for targeted advertising and marketing (Type 4)
These cookies are used for displaying of advertising, which is relevant for user and his interests. These cookies are also possible to use for saving and measuring of effectivity of advertising campaign, the customer introduced during the visiting of web. Thanks to it it´s better to communicate with potential advertisers. Our company uses this type of cookies for marketing purpose (at fist visit of our web you have possibility to allow using this cookies).
With your agreement we use gained information to analysis your activity on our web and also for displaying of specific advertising of some products. We believe, this function is beneficial, because we will display only the advertising or content according to your needs.
Into these category falls these cookies:
- targeted advertising Google (Adwords, DoubleClick, Analytics, YouTube) ( more information )
- targeted advertising Facebook ( more information )
Your rights in connection with the protection of personal data
Your personal data are sensitive information, so you have right to know, how we use them. Do not hesitate to contact us, if you need:
- getting copy of personal data - contact us and we will inform you what data we have about you,
- correction of personal data - contact us, what data are wrong and we will correct them,
- deleting of personal data – if you do not want to let us process your personal data, contact us and we will take care of it,
- limit processing of your personal data – if you require for limit processing of your personal data, let us know and we will take care of it,
- removing of agreement – if you want to abolish your agreement with processing of personal data, please let us know,
- transferring of personal data – contact us and we will send you information about what personal data we have about you and you can send your data to another personal data administrator,
- make a complaint against processing of your personal data according to art. 21 – let us know and we will solve your requirement,
- make a complaint – our supervision office is The Office for Personal Data Protection, you can turn on them with your problems (nevertheless, we believe it will not be needed and we will solve all your potential complaints to your satisfaction)
Links for legislation
We always proceed in agreement with in force legislation, which you can find in following links:
- REGULATION OF EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND COUNCIL (EU) 2016/679 from 27th April 2016 about protection of natural person in agreement with processing of personal data about free movement of these data about regulation annulment 95/46/ES (the general regulation about protection of personal data) - in force from 25. 5. 2018